- Audience: This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers who have subscribed to the services we offer (“you” and “your”).
- Purpose of this policy: We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person (“personal information”).
2.1. Personal information includes: Information collected on registration and optional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
2.2 Personal information excludes: Information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person; permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically; non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room, community, classifieds or discussion board.
- Acceptance of terms: By using our website you accept all the terms of this policy when you register for any of our services. Your usage of the website indicates you have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts. By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
- Changes: We may change the terms of this policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by email.
- Collection: Upon registration, you authorize us to collect information as Registered Data Processor with the Data Protection Agency. This personal information will include: Name, surname, company name, company registration number (where applicable), Postal address, email address, telephone number, postal code. In order to provide the Services to you, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis such as (“Service information”). You may also provide additional information on a voluntary basis (“optional information”). This includes content or product that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, register and subscribe for certain additional services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of the website.
- Cookies. We use session cookies and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website. We use information gathered by cookies to improve the website.
- Purpose for collection: We may use any service information and optional information provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such optional information. We may use your usage information for the purposes described in 5. above.
- Messages and updates: We may send administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
- Disclosure and No Selling: Your data are stored in a secured server in Europe. We do not share your data with any advertiser or any third party expect required under law to do so. We will not sell your personal information.
- Security of personal information: We protect your personal information using computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect personal information, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
- Retention of personal information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned in clause 5, unless:
11.1. Retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
11.2. You have consented to the retention of the record.
11.3 During the period of retention, we will continue to abide our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.